Friday, May 14, 2010

Office Live Workspace is back…again?

Look what I received in my email today. Last time I used Offlice Live Workspace beta – My editing rights were removed without informing me that the beta period had expired. I found out the hard way. When I click on a word doc it used to prompt me to download!

At present, I use Ms Office Live Workspace as a backup for my Google docs account. Should I try Ms again? That depends on whether it is beta and the “soon” factor


Microsoft Office Live 
Workspace
Arrow icon

Your Office Live Workspace account will be upgraded for free.

Good news!

Your Microsoft Office Live Workspace beta account is about to become even better. You already know it’s a great way to store and share documents, and soon it will come together with Windows Live SkyDrive to become a great way to view, create, and edit documents from virtually anywhere.

In the coming months, you’ll receive notification when your Office Live Workspace account will be upgraded, along with further details. Until then, there’s no need for you to do anything.

With your SkyDrive account, you’ll get 25 GB of online storage for sharing both documents and photos. Your SkyDrive account is designed to work smoothly with other Windows Live services like Hotmail and Messenger. And you’ll be able to view and edit documents from virtually anywhere* using new Microsoft Office Web Apps.

Questions? Visit the Office Live Workspace upgrade center.

* An appropriate device, Internet connection, and Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari browser are required.

Microsoft

©Microsoft Corporation. One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA
All rights reserved. Legal | Trademarks | Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback