Monday, March 06, 2006

Matrix - Believe in yourself!


I hate Matrix and such type of movies have never caught my attention. I am not for Special effects, strength, pace and action. I like movies which have meaning and convey some message. Matrix is about a computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against the controllers of it. This were my views until one day I was talking to Gaurav "haa haa main bhi likh dunga ek message ........"who ever appears to be online is actually offline ,this is how matrix works. Do not believe ur eyes, believe ur instincts" He says there is a meaning to Matrix "Believe in Yourself! and everything will go fine.....doesn't it tell us everytie when we r upto someone difficult and big. Well..I am still in thoughts..Dude!, did someone headshot me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback